NEW! We offer you access to our team of coaches in organizational project management, depending on the topics you want to discuss. Our coaches are among others specialized in the following fields:
- Strategic thinking
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Program Management
- Project management
- Management of a project office
- Project Information Management Skill developpement
- Development of training in project management
Themes that can be addressed during a coaching session include (but are not limited to):
- Align projects with the strategic plan
- Develop program or project governance
- Optimize project monitoring
- Manage stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops (project risks, planning, etc.)
- Facilitate strategic meetings
- Leadership in action
- Manage a team of project managers
- Accompany a project resource in support of their new role or project
- Development of technical skills in project management, program or project portfolio
- Support in the development of tools
- Support in the application of existing tools to a given project
- Identification of gaps and action plan to address them
- Development of skills profiles
DESCRIPTION OF THE MANDATE AND WORKING METHODOLOGY
Coaching sessions may be offered individually (a client-resource), or in tandem (two client-resources). The Client can identify the expert desired for each session accompaniment, and will thus have the flexibility to offer support adapted to each of its resources, according to the desired expertise.
We propose the following main resources:
- Oumou K. Thiam, director of project management consulting at GPBL, and expertise in organizational project management (strategy, project, program, portfolio, project management offices) projects, etc.);
- Caroline Coulombe, Professor at the School of Management Sciences, Université du Québec à Montréal (ESG-UQAM), expertise in project-level skills development;
- Julie Rodrigue, founder of Indicium Management, expertise in project information management
- Aminata Aïdara, Project Management Consultant, Project Management Expertise
- Virginie Amyot-Ghirotto, Project Management Consultant, Project Management Expertise
Depending on the specific needs of the Client, we will be able to offer access to other expertise in support.
The schedule of coaching meetings will be heard with the Client following the signing of the contract, sent within 24 hours after the purchase of this package (working days).
The coaching meetings will take place mainly in the Client’s offices. It will also be possible to organize coaching sessions by telephone or videoconference, according to the needs of the Client. Finally, the coaches will also be accessible by email.
This product is also available in a 15 hours or 25 hours bundle.
Available in English or French